Vertical Organisational Development Certification Programme…new 2024 dates now booking!
This programme looks beyond individual transformation and offers insights into bringing about change within an organisational context. Join us as we explore multiple perspectives of vertical organisational development and discover GLA’s unique tools which help support the Action Inquiry approach.
Ideal for coaches, consultants and corporate organisational development practitioners who wish to further their developmental learning within an organisational context, this programme is offered over six, interactive sessions and is being run at times suitable for our Europe & US communities.
The themes we will be exploring include:
- Organisational Stages of Development – How can Organisations match the growth they see in their leaders
- The Organisation as Human (Complex Adaptive) System – How does a systemic view of change differ from traditional change methodologies, Informal and Formal Systems, Using Constellation Tools in Organisations
- Liberating Structures: Enabling Organisational Transformation
- The ‘I to We Bridge’ How to support developing leaders, fit into, increase contribution to, and shift their organisational context
- Designing Vertical Leadership Interventions
- Organisational Pullbacks: Where do they get stuck? When is it helpful and when is it not so? How do we unstick the stuck?
- Organisational Culture through a Vertical Lens
- Collaborative Developmental Action Inquiry (CDAI) as an Engine for Transformation
Offered by Richard Izard and Danny Morris alongside a facilitation team including Professor Bill Torbert, our Senior Associates and members of our International Coaching Bench, this certification programme comprehensively blends the what, why and how of organisational transformational development.
On completion, participants will be awarded a Certificate in Vertical Organisational Development.
2024 dates just released! Running over six virtual sessions on 4th, 7th, 12th, 14th, 19th and 21st November 2024. Starting at 16:00 UK/ 08:00 PST/ 11:00 EST (3.5 hour sessions)
Please contact Alison to register your interest.