Jasmine De Clerck
Strengths: results and growth-driven, collaborative, engaging leadership style, brings the best of an organisation together in an attractive offer & messaging
Areas of Expertise: International Market Development, Business Transformation & Change Leadership, Leadership Development and Talent Acquisition
International Experience: lived and worked in Brussels (Belgium), Paris (France), Stellenbosch (South Africa), Mumbai (India), Boston (US). Business Responsibility: Europe.
- Jasmine’s main focus is to inquire into what leadership practices are required to deal with complexity, growth and disruption within business. This journey enabled her to integrate aspects of pure business thinking with more reflective and philosophical approaches to topics such as power, control, purpose and trust. Key lenses that Jasmine is interested in are: are you transitioning effectively in your role? And, are you ensuring the right conversations are happening at an organisation-wide level?
- In her last Corporate Role, she had the P&L responsibility over a EUR 6.3MN consulting and B-to-B services unit, managing 10 Employees and 40+ Associates. During her 6-year tenure, the business grew by 50% and had a 90%+ client retention rate within a highly competitive market. Her leadership resulted in a robust client portfolio which proved its resilience during the COVID period.
- Her tenure equally marked a considerable cultural shift from a transactional, academic approach to the business towards an advisory, value add and holistic leadership culture approach.
- Coaching experience involves helping senior leaders build insights into their leadership impact, needs for transition in style and identity, purpose-driven, inclusive leadership and change leadership for digital transformation.
- Consulting experience includes executive search and talent acquisition strategies in the life sciences (petro-)chemicals, food ingredients and waste management industry, working on global or EMEA Business Transformation programs (BPO/SSC), and advising European multinationals across industries on building a leadership strategy that supports their strategic needs.
- Business Transformation Experience involves building the business scenarios for a global consumer goods company on how to transform its HR services in EMEA, implementing EMEA wide IT-systems in a telecommunications company and investigating outsourcing opportunities across the value chain for a global life sciences company. The latter involved a one-year assignment in India.